Industrial property rights
Increasingly important when it comes to industrial property rights:
we advise and support you in disputes about domain names.
Not only does domain law cover issues arising from the assignment of domain names and registration of domains, it also deals with potential infringements of trademark rights and name rights. Conversely, the use of domains can also lead to the creation of trademark rights.
In this context, our services include the following (among others):
- Searching for domains as part of trademark research
- Domain-related collision monitoring
- Dispute and backorder applications
- Warnings/judicial measures in the event of infringement of your trademark rights by domains
- Arbitration in the event of infringement of your trademark rights by domains
- National and international sales contracts for domains
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Get in touch
Do you have a question about trademark law? Would you like our lawyers to advise you?
Then simply get in touch with us!
Klinger & Kollegen
Phone: +49 (0)89 54 42 54 – 0
Telefax: +49 (0)89 54 42 54 – 99
Your contact person
Dr. Alfred N. Klinger
Lawyer – European Trademark and Design Attorney